The following terms and conditions govern all use of the LDSBSA.org website and all content, 服务和产品可以在或通过本网站 (合计, 网站). The Website is owned and operated by LDS Relationships Office – Boy Scouts of America ("LDS 关系办公室"). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, 政策 (包括, without limitation, LDS 关系办公室的私隐政策) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by LDS Relationships Office (集体, 《 协定 》).
请仔细阅读本协议在访问或使用本网站前仔细. By accessing or using any part of the web site, 您同意受本协议的条款约束. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, 然后你不可能访问的网站或使用的任何服务. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by LDS Relationships Office, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. 该网站是只提供给个人，至少是 13 years old.
- 您的 LDSBSA.org 帐户和网站. If you create a blog/site on the Website, 你是负责维护安全的您的帐户和博客, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. 你必须不描述或具误导性或不合法的方式将关键字分配到您的博客, 包括以意在贸易上的名称或他人名誉的方式, and LDS Relationships Office may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause LDS Relationships Office liability. You must immediately notify LDS Relationships Office of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. LDS 关系办公室将不负责任何行为或疏忽的你, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- 派遣国的责任. 如果你经营一个博客, 博客上的评论, post material to
the Website, 在网站上发布链接, 或以其它方式使 (或允许任何第三方，使) material
available by means of the Website (任何此类材料, "内容"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, 和造成的任何伤害, 该内容. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, 图形, 音频文件, 或电脑软件. By making Content
- 下载, 复制和内容的使用不会侵犯专有权利, including but not limited to the copyright, 专利, 商标或商业秘密的权利, 任何第三方;
- 如果你的雇主有知识产权的权利你创建, 你有要么 (我) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, 或 (第二) 从你的雇主担保中或内容的所有权利放弃;
- 您完全遵守有关内容的任何第三方许可证, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- 内容不包含或安装任何病毒, 蠕虫, 恶意软件, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- 内容不是垃圾邮件, 不是机器- 或随机生成, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, 或到进一步非法行为 (such as phishing) 或误导收件人关于材料的来源 (如欺骗);
- 内容不是色情, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, 并没有违反任何第三方的隐私权或公开权;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, 电子邮件名单, 其他的博客和网站, 和类似未经请求的促销方法;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. 举个例子, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; 和
- 你有, 在内容中包含的计算机代码, accurately categorized and/or described the type, 性质, 使用和材料的影响, whether requested to do so by LDS Relationships Office or otherwise.
通过将内容提交到 LDS 关系办公室列入在您的网站, you grant LDS Relationships Office a world-wide, 免版税, 和非独家许可重现, 修改, 适应和发布只是为了显示内容, distributing and promoting your blog. 如果你删除的内容, LDS Relationships Office will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
在不限制任何的那些陈述或担保, LDS 关系办公室有权 (虽然不是义务) 自, 在 LDS 关系办公室自行决定 (我) refuse or remove any content that, 在 LDS 关系办公室合理的看法, violates any LDS Relationships Office policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, 或 (第二) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, 在 LDS 关系办公室自行决定. LDS Relationships Office will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
通过选择一种产品或服务, you agree to pay LDS Relationships Office the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. 支付，恕不退还.
Unless you notify LDS Relationships Office before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (以及任何税) 使用任何信用卡或其他付款机制我们有记录找你. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to LDS Relationships Office in writing.
- 费用; 付款. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay LDS Relationships Office the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. LDS Relationships Office reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to LDS Relationships Office.
- 支持. 如果您的服务包括对优先电子邮件支持的访问. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by LDS Relationships Office to respond within one business day) 关于 VIP 服务的使用. "优先" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free LDSBSA.org services. All support will be provided in accordance with LDS Relationships Office standard services practices, 程序和政策.
- 网站访客的责任. LDS 关系办公室没有审查, and cannot review, all of the material, 包括计算机软件, 网站上发表, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, 使用或影响. 由网站运营, LDS Relationships Office does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, 或者它认为这种材料是准确的, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, 蠕虫, 特洛伊木马, 和其他有害或破坏性的内容. The Website may contain content that is offensive, 不雅, 或令人反感, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, 排印错误, 和其他的错误. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, 第三方的, 或下载, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, 指出或未明确说明的. LDS Relationships Office disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, 或从任何下载那里的内容那些游客发布.
- 在其他网站上发布的内容. 我们没有审查, 和不能审查, all of the material, 包括计算机软件, made available through the websites and webpages to which LDSBSA.org links, 和的链接到 LDSBSA.org. LDS Relationships Office does not have any control over those non-LDS Relationships Office websites and webpages, 并不是负责它们的内容或其使用. By linking to a non-LDS Relationships Office website or webpage, LDS Relationships Office does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, 蠕虫, 特洛伊木马, and other harmful or destructive content. LDS Relationships Office disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-LDS Relationships Office websites and webpages.
- 著作权侵权和 DMCA 政策. As LDS Relationships Office asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, 它尊重他人的知识产权. If you believe that material located on or linked to by LDSBSA.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify LDS Relationships Office in accordance with LDS Relationships Office's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") 政策. LDS 关系办公室将回应所有此类通知, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. LDS 关系办公室将终止位访客访问网站的如果使用, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of LDS Relationships Office or others. In the case of such termination, LDS Relationships Office will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to LDS Relationships Office.
- 知识产权. This Agreement does not transfer from LDS Relationships Office to you any LDS Relationships Office or third party intellectual property, 和所有的权利, title and interest in and to such property will remain (如当事方之间) solely with LDS Relationships Office. LDS 关系办公室, LDSBSA.org, LDSBSA.org 标志, 和所有其他商标, 服务商标, graphics and logos used in connection with LDSBSA.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of LDS Relationships Office or LDS Relationships Office's licensors. 其他商标, service marks, 图形和徽标使用与本网站有关可能是其他第三方的商标. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any LDS Relationships Office or third-party trademarks.
- 广告. LDS Relationships Office reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- 归因. LDS Relationships Office reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at LDSBSA.org,' 主题作者, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- 合作伙伴产品. 通过激活合作伙伴产品 (例如. 主题) 从我们的合作伙伴之一, 您同意该合作伙伴的服务条款. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- 域名. 如果你注册的域名, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), 包括他们 Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- 更改. LDS 关系办公室有权, 在其唯一的自由裁量权, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. 这是你的责任，请检查此协议定期的更改. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. LDS 关系办公室也可以, 在未来, offer new services and/or
through the Website (包括, 新的工具和资源的释放). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- 终止. LDS Relationships Office may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, 有或没有原因, 通知或不通知, 立即生效. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your LDSBSA.org account (如果你有一个), you may simply
Website. 尽管有上述规定, 如果你有一个有偿的服务帐户, such account can only be
terminated by LDS Relationships Office if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from LDS Relationships Office's notice to you thereof;
提供的, LDS Relationships Office can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, 包括, 无限制, 所有权的规定, 免责声明, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- 担保的免责声明. 本网站是按"原样"提供. LDS 关系办公室和其供应商和许可人特此否认一切明示的任何一种, express or implied, 包括, 无限制, 适销性担保, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. LDS 关系办公室也不是其供应商和许可人, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, 或以其他方式获得的内容或服务，通过, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- 责任限制. 在没有事件将 LDS 关系办公室, or its suppliers or licensors, 承担本协议下的任何合同的任何主题事项, 疏忽, 严格赔偿责任或其它法律或衡平法理论: (我) 任何特殊的, incidental or consequential damages; (第二) 替代产品或服务的采购成本; (三、) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; 或 (四、) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to LDS Relationships Office under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. LDS Relationships Office shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. 上述情况不适用的范围内适用的法律所禁止的.
- 赔偿. 你同意赔偿并持有无害 LDS 关系办公室, its contractors, 及其许可人, 和他们各自的董事, 人员, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, 包括律师费, 因您使用的网站, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- 杂项. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between LDS Relationships Office and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of LDS Relationships Office, or by the posting by LDS Relationships Office of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, 如果任何，, 另有规定, 这项协议, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Utah, 美国, 不包括其冲突的法律规定, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Salt Lake County, 犹他州. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (这可能会带来任何主管法院未过帐的债券), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, 公司. ("拥堵") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Salt Lake City, 犹他州, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. 如果本协议的任何部分被判定为无效或不可强制执行, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, 和剩余的部分将保持在十足效力及作用. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, 不会放弃这类的条款或条件或任何随后的违约. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, 并同意受约束, 其条款和条件; LDS 关系办公室不得转让其权利没有条件本协议项下. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, 其继承人和允许.
LDS 关系办公室 — — 美国童子军 ("LDS 关系办公室") 经营 LDSBSA.org 和可运营的其他网站网站. It is LDS Relationships Office's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
像大多数的网站经营者, LDS Relationships Office collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, 如浏览器类型, 语言首选项, 引用站点, 日期和时间的每个访客请求. LDS Relationships Office's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how LDS Relationships Office's visitors use its website. From time to time, LDS 关系办公室在总量可能释放非个人识别信息, 例如, by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
LDS 关系办公室还收集潜在个人识别信息，如互联网协议 (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on LDSBSA.org blogs/sites. LDS Relationships Office only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Certain visitors to LDS Relationships Office's websites choose to interact with LDS Relationships Office in ways that require LDS Relationships Office to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that LDS Relationships Office gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. 举个例子, we ask visitors who sign up at LDSBSA.org to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with LDS Relationships Office are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. 在每个案件, LDS Relationships Office collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with LDS Relationships Office. LDS Relationships Office does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. 游客总是可以拒绝提供个人识别信息, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
LDS Relationships Office may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. LDS 关系办公室可能会显示此信息公开或提供给他人. 然而, LDS Relationships Office does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
LDS Relationships Office discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, 承建商及附属的组织， (我) need to know that information in order to process it on LDS Relationships Office's behalf or to provide services available at LDS Relationships Office's websites, 和 (第二) 那已同意不向他人透露. Some of those employees, 承建商及附属的组织可能位于您所在国以外; by using LDS Relationships Office's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. LDS Relationships Office will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. 其他比向其雇员, contractors and affiliated organizations, 如上文所述, LDS Relationships Office discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, 法院命令或其他政府要求, or when LDS Relationships Office believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of LDS Relationships Office, 第三方或公众. If you are a registered user of an LDS Relationships Office website and have supplied your email address, LDS Relationships Office may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, 征求您的反馈意见, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with LDS Relationships Office and our products. 如果你寄给我们一个请求 (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. LDS Relationships Office takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, 使用, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
如果 LDS 关系办公室, 或实质上其所有资产, 被收购, or in the unlikely event that LDS Relationships Office goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. 您承认这种转移可能会发生, and that any acquirer of LDS Relationships Office may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.